19th December 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Job vacancies in PSUs and Private companies for engineering girls?

Hello, im a student of b.tec 4th yr.student. I want to know the information about vacancy in PSUs and Private both fields for girls candidate plz sugest me for my future

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  2. Am I eligible to study MBBS in Chine? Is NIOS certificate valid in other countries?
  3. Is Single exam conducted in PSU for Public Sector Recruitment or is it different exams for different organization? Which are those examinations?
  4. Minimum Percentage Required for PSU Exam in 10th,12th and BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How should I enter into Aeronautics Companies being a Fresher of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? What courses can I do to make entry into Aeronautics Companies?
  6. What are the present job vacancies in India for ETC graduates? Details about the companies with their addresses?
  7. Job opportunities in Private sector for Girls having completed B.Tech in Civil with above 70%? Companies recruiting girls with B.Tech qualification in Hyderabad?
  8. Any opportunity in PSU for IT engineers?
  9. Is it useful to do M.E or M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Electronics and Instrumentation? Jobs vacancies in this field for girls?
  10. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  11. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech(ECE)
  12. Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to join Navy after passing 12th? What are the job vacancies for girls?
  14. How to join Indian Navy after passing plus two? What are the job vacancies for girls?
  15. How to get into PSU's?
  16. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
  17. Are there in government and private sector job vacancies?
  18. Minimum and maximum salaries in ECE?
8th March 2014, 10:07 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job vacancies in PSUs and Private companies for engineering girls?

P.S.U ---- Public Sector Undertakings

To get jobs in PSU’s,you must need to give an entrance examination.Examination is called G.A.T.E(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam,so the score you get in GATE exam brings you PSU job.You can only get in to the Public sector jobs(PSU’s) through GATE Examination,so you mut apply within the specified corresponding dates for each PSU. Because each PSU has its own recruitment process and has different important dates.

Public Sector Undertaking(PSU) companies do not conduct written test again,as they are considering the GATE score you will be only get interviewed as part of the selection process.You need to separately apply for the various PSU’s,the fees to be paid also varies.Generally most of the PSU’s demand for the following various branches.They include,

→ Computer streams,metallurgy,Mechanical,Civil,Electrical,Che mical,Instrumentation engineering,Geophysics,Electronics and communication engineering streams.

The PSU companies that recruit based on the GATE Score are GAIL India,NTPC,BHEL,Power Grid,HPCL,BPCL,IOCL,MECON,NALCO,BEL,HECL,MECL,DDA, Concor India and more.So as you are asking good career jobs for Girls,you may try to prepare for the skills required for Banking sector.Because banking sector as well as the jobs in Software companies suitable for Girls engineering candidates like you.
19th October 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i want to know whether girls are eligible for PSU jobs in mechanical stream. I am very much interested in PSU jobs. Now i am studying mechanical engineering 3rd year and i am preparing for GATE.
14th August 2016, 05:50 PM
monu2681992

There are a lot of vacancy for the Girls candidate in PSU as well as many private sector field. So, girls no need to worry all about.

You need to work hard. Even there are many seats which are reserved for the girls candidate in PSU but the same is not done in the private sector job.
In private sector job you have to fight for the equal seat, no reservation is allowed.

But, PSU is good to work if you are a female candidate and you get the job offer in PSU anyhow.

This was all about the information in different organization, now coming to the job opportunity, then private sector have more job opportunity as compared to public or government sector.

So, i will suggest you to try in private sector first.
5th October 2020, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Which company is best for girls in psu and age limit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?