19th December 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Question pattern and procedure to apply for Infosys and Wipro off campus?

I am a student of ECE department of cset private engg. college under WBUT.....is there any chance of getting a job in infosys or wipro or any good companies in off campus?.....if so, how would be question paper pattern &procedure??????please tell me...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
  2. Latest Exam pattern of Infosys Campus Recruitment? Which books to refer for Infosys Campus Recruitment?
  3. Which is the right way to apply for Off campus Placements?
  4. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  7. Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?
  8. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?
  10. Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?
  11. Campus selection in Infosys, Wipro etc after 83% marks in BCA and 66 and 62% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  12. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  13. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  15. Date of off campus interview of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture in Chennai?
  16. How to apply for Infosys after Engineering without campus hiring?
  17. What is the pattern of Wipro Wase?
  18. Pattern of Infosys question paper? Previous year question paper of Infosys exam?
9th March 2014, 01:08 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Question pattern and procedure to apply for Infosys and Wipro off campus?

Infosys and Wipro are the good software companies basically recruits freshers and experienced candidates.The exam pattern of the Infosys consists of the Two rounds.The first round is Written Test and final HR.Soon after clearing the written test,you will be next carried to the Interview round.The written Test consists of Aptitude Reasoning(30Q),Duration is 40 minute;Verbal ability(40Q),35 minutes;And the technical interview is of about technical interview(20-30 minutes) and HR interview(20-30 minutes).

Wipro offers wide range of various fields to choose from.The written test consists of Verbal,Aptitude and Technical sections.So verbal section consists of 15Q(15 minutes);Aptitude 15Q(15 minutes);Technical section which consists of 20Q(20 minutes).You must concentrate on the mathematical puzzles,logical puzzles,comprehensions,fill in the blanks,correct tense forms,Analytic section and Data bases and general computer awareness,C Programming.

Basically when the vacancies are out then they release the recruitment drive notification,where candidates can apply online on or before the last mentioned date.So from the applications,recruiters shortlist the eligible and qualified candidates.They will be intimated through Email about the selection process.So then the recruitment process goes on.Based on which you will be able to participate in the recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?