19th December 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Law field? What sort of jobs can I get in private sector?

Please tell me the scope of law field. Wat sort of job i can get in private. sector after completing law graduation from MGSU,bikaner after b.com

9th March 2014, 07:48 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of Law field? What sort of jobs can I get in private sector?

Law field holds tremendous several career opportunities,where it requires members with the team ok skilled and qualified candidates.So that those qualified can only make quality and cost-effective services.In the legal industry you may find surely number of career opportunities.The core legal or law career opportunities are,you may go with the Paralegal(Legal assistant),Legal secretary(administrative assistant),or Lawyers.Lawyers can also be referred as Solicitor,Counselor,Advocate,Barrister,Attorney and more.

On starting basically you may go with the average salaries,after getting experience it may increases gradually.So salaries generally differ with the Role that you play.Of course it also depends on the geographic location,the kind of business you go for and your educational qualifications along with the experiences,if any.

You can find various job roles such as Court reporter,Corrections officer,Judge,Legal secretary,Local law enforcement officer,Probation officer,state law enforcement officer or else Highway patrol officer and more.The basic as an attorney you may be allotted work with the following laws such as Contract law,family law,property law,labor law,criminal law,environmental law and more.You must be able to work under the pressure while referring with people in a positive manner,also must be good listener.You must be in a position to solve the clarifications and doubts,and give concise decisions to the clients and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?