19th December 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Failed 3rd B.Arch, Will it affect job placement?

Im studying my b.arch and am having to resit my 4th year.Im worried about my future opportunities. Will this affect my job placement even if I manage a good CGPA? I also have 6 month work ex in a business firm Will it count?

9th March 2014, 12:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Failed 3rd B.Arch, Will it affect job placement?

No problem,it does not affect your job placements.Because you had a Backlog in 3rd year.So you have still time to clear it.But make sure you clear the backlog by the time you complete your B.Arch course.So that in that situation only your backlog does not affect your studies.At least from now,I request you to concentrate on your studies well.Because your career mainly depends on the aggregate of the percentage in your academics or qualifying degree.

You do not worry,you may apply for the various kind of jobs.And of course there are many number of god job opportunities available for B.Arch Candidates.Since it deals with the planning and designing of various several kind of buildings and structures,as many constructions are being raised you may find tremendous job opportunities.So do the boom in the infrastructure industry you may find various broad job opportunities for your bright career.

You can find your job profiles such as Art director,Technical illustrator,Architectural engineer,Interior designer,Building researcher,Landscape architect and more.You may find jobs in Railway departments,Post and telegraph,Building organizations national,international and architecture development firms.If you interested you may go for the masters degree courses such as Master of Technology in Environmental planning,Infrastructure planning,Construction of project management,housing,Urban and regional planning.
20th December 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Failed 3rd B.Arch, Will it affect job placement?

Is there any chance to get seat in m. Arch with one backlog?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?