19th December 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Higher studies at MIT, Caltech or Stanford?

I have completed B.Sc in mechanical engeneering from IUT. I want to receive my higher education from MIT CALTECH or STANFORD. is it possible??? reply me asap.

Related Questions:
28th December 2014, 01:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher studies at MIT, Caltech or Stanford?

It is nice to see you a spire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue your higher studies abroad in universities like MIT,CALTECH or Stanford. However, most of the universities of USA have kept 16 years of education as the basic eligibility for post graduation which means 10,10+2 and graduation of 4 years. Hence you will not be eligible until you do your post graduation in India . So you can definitely pursue your MS degree from abroad especially the universities you have mentioned provided you have very good score in entrance exams -GRE AND TOEFL and have pursued your post graduation inIndia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?