19th December 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?

I have completed 2 science with 79%,i would like to study biotechnology abroad and like to have a job as research ,should i have to complete bsc in india? How can i get such scholarship+loan?

10th January 2014, 02:12 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?

Yes you need to complete your graduation in the first place for the masters admission in abroad. You can get education loan on the basis of merit again. Merit score also involves GRE score. The loan will not be provided in one single go but term wise. Loan amount will not be given to you but paid in the name of the institute. The payment will go on semester basis or on yearly basis. You need to submit the marks sheet as well as other important loan documents as desired by bank.
14th February 2014, 03:47 PM
avanseindia

Default Re: Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?

It is not necessary that you have to be a graduate to study abroad. You can pursue graduation level course in abroad after 10+2.There are banks and financial institutions that offer 100% educational finance to study abroad. The amount of Loan covers expenses which are necessary for completion of courses. For an education loan, a guarantor is mandatory. The guarantor could be applicant's parents or guardians are responsible for the repayment of loan in case of any mishap. One may also require collateral security such as papers relating to property to be mortgaged if the loan amount is above Rs. 4 lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?