19th December 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?

I have completed my BA(distance course) from Gujarat university with below 40% marks. my birthdate is 13/11/1982. I want to pursue MSW course . I have been working with an NGO which is working for the welfare of children since last 3 years .I cant afford fees and expense for the course .so I want to know whether I can get educational loan ? I want to know about bank ,rate of interest ,and procedure for loan.
thanks
ashish

7th January 2014, 02:03 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?

Seeking loans from the banks come with lots of terms and conditions. Most of the banks prefer giving loans for full time courses instead of part time ones. At the same time, it is bank’s discretion and your eligibility criteria that will help you in seeking the loan. You will be getting a better job after completion of the course. When a candidate has limited work experience, banks avoid sanctioning these kinds of part time courses. You may check out State Bank of India as they provide students loans for part-time as well as correspondence courses.
8th July 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?

which nationalised banks give educational loan for students who want to do MSW course through direct education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?