19th December 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Normal quota jobs in India for NRI?

Currently my daughter is studying with me in Gulf , if she studies till 10 th standard in Gulf and 11th and 12th standard in Tamil nadu .
Is she eligible to get job through the normal quota or not , Pl advise

Related Questions:
  1. Gulf or NRI quota jobs in India? -- [New]
  2. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  4. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  5. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  6. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  7. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  8. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT in NRI quota?
  10. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  11. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
  12. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  13. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  14. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  15. How can I apply for medical seat in St Johns Medical College? Do I have to apply through NRI quota? Am I eligible through general quota?
  16. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  17. Minimum cutoff marks for NRI quota? What is the fee structure? Last date to apply?
  18. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
5th January 2014, 09:37 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Normal quota jobs in India for NRI?

If your daughter gets admission for 11th/12th then for sure she will be consider in the normal quota when getting through degree as well as in the job but in some schools they will ask to repeat 10th grade once again with state, CBSE or ICSE board which is based on India.

If that's the case then there is no other option than to do 10th once again here and then go on with 11th/12th which should have no problem in future. The first best thing which you can try to do is to move to India before and make your daughter do 10th over here in Tamil Nadu itself but getting admission directly to 10th will be a huge challenge too.

If you are not able to do that then better contact the schools in Tamil Nadu in person and get the information from there about your scenario. Just search for the school which you have planned to join your daughter in Tamil Nadu and from there official website you can get the contact number or mail id to check with them.

The first challenge for you will be getting admission to 11th/12th in Tamil Nadu as many schools won't accept in first place, if that's done you don't have to worry about the job which will be after college!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?