19th December 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Gulf or NRI quota jobs in India?

Dear sir

Please give advice regarding gulf quota (Working in Dubai UAE) or NRI quota

for job in Indian company.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
  2. Normal quota jobs in India for NRI?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  4. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  5. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can an NRI student apply for MHT CET?
  7. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  8. How to do higher studies in India after studying in Gulf 12th science?
  9. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  10. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  11. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  12. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT in NRI quota?
  14. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  15. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  16. What is the procedure for application for NRI candidates in India in class 12th?
  17. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  18. How can I apply for medical seat in St Johns Medical College? Do I have to apply through NRI quota? Am I eligible through general quota?
2nd June 2016, 09:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Gulf or NRI quota jobs in India?

There has been a certain relaxation in age and a very small quota for gulf quota. The government of Kerala had started this and certain other states have also implemented this. However, there is no such additional quota for jobs in private sector.
On the other hand, there is no additional NRI quota for jobs in government sector as such. But it is true that NRIs are given preference in the private sector especially if they come from countries wherein the concerned company does good business or have headquarters like USA, UK, Australia, etc.
3rd June 2016, 02:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Gulf or NRI quota jobs in India?

That depends upon where you wish to opt for a career. If you are interested in working in Dubai, you should definitely go for it and need not think of anything else but if you wish to opt for job in India, you might go for it as well.

Therefore, it is up to you to decide as to where you do wish to opt for job. You should go for the one where you feel that you will have a job security and can establish a long term career with earning a good amount of money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?