19th December 2013, 07:30 PM

Job in Kuwait Oil Company for Mechanical engineering fresher?

Sir I am rakesh kumar polai complity my 4year mechanical degree cource can I join any job or give me any job in kuwait oil Company please gide me properly

1. How can I get a job in Kuwait Oil Company if I am a fresher in mechanical engineering? What courses do I need to take up to get a job in KOC? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job in Kuwait Oil Field?
  3. How can I join in Oil and Gas Industry job in Kuwait?
  4. How can I get a job in Kuwait after passing mechanical engineering
  5. How should I work in oil refinery field after completing B.E mechanical engineering?
  6. What can a B.Tech Mechanical Fresher do to get a job?
  7. What to do after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? How to get Job in Gulf Countries being a Fresher?
  8. How to do training in merchant navy in oil taker? What is the process for it?
  9. How should I work in Kuwait after doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  10. How can I get a job in Oil Refinary? I have an aggregate of 1st class in B.E Mechanical
  11. After completing MCA from SMU will I get a job as a fresher in top company? Can I get a job after having basic knowledge in various programming languages?
  12. Job after passing out in mechanical engineering?
  13. Is there any job in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineer fresher(68%)?
  14. After working as a trainee in IT company can I try out a job in IT industry or government job in Indian Oil, HP etc if Have 3 years Gap between my previous job?
  15. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  16. How to get a job in foreign company after passing mechanical engineering?
  17. Job opportunities for fresher of Civil Engineering in NTPC?
  18. How can I make my career as CS with mechanical engineering background
9th March 2014, 06:17 PM
ExpertAnswers

Default Re: Job in Kuwait Oil Company for Mechanical engineering fresher?

Kuwait Oil Company faces important employment challenges in its heavy oil and gas business.It is a very well equipped company,and has highly motivated culture.Of course it works taking challenging in to the consideration due to the competitiveness with in the global recruitment markets.Kuwait Oil company also recently transferred from cost center business process to the profit center business concept.It would be the one of the important assets that this Kuwait Oil Company has.

As you are a mechanical engineering you can find plenty number of opportunities in the Oil and gas petroleum fields.So to get success you must make sure the systems and processes are embedded in its organization,so that it can be engaged in company’s business.You can find the latest job in the recruitment tab,when ever the vacancies raised up they automatically be placed in the Recruitment section.

You can find various job profiles such as Petrophysicist,Technical Safety engineer,Account manager and more.

Some more jobs in the Oil and Gas category in kuwait are Head of Section quantity survey,Director of Architecture in Leading consultant department,Design manager(Steel Structures),M&E QA/QC Engineering,Lead Architect,Planning engineer,city sales account manager,field sales coordinator,Facilities coordinator and more.As mechanical engineering is a core branch you mac find tremendous job opportunities in India or abroad.
18th March 2014, 08:32 PM

RESPECTED SIR
I am doing my B.TECH in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING which courses i need to learn to get job in kuwait in oil and gas company please mail me my mail address is [email protected]
19th March 2014, 01:14 AM

I am doing my final year b tech in mechanical engineering.i would like to get a career in petroleum,oil field outside India.I came to know, along with mechanical engineering degree there is a need of certain short term certification or training courses related to these fields,which is available in certain parts of India.(especially in pune gujarat ).
Kindly help me to find such courses in a good and govt. approved institute with high placement record and having high certificate value.
23rd March 2014, 08:52 AM
MANASH KUMAR SINGH

Default Re: Contract basis Job in Kuwait Oil Company for Final year Mechanical engineering ?

I am studing in final year in M D University,Rohtak (HARYANA) Mechnical engg. i want to apply for contract basis job in kuwait oil company. any information send me my email id:[email protected] and phone no.:-8581002156
30th March 2014, 04:20 PM

iam looking for the job in oil rigs, please suggest me how can i join oil rigs as a engineer.
20th April 2014, 08:27 PM

Myself kingsly finished my B.E (Mechanical Engineering) I would like to work in an oil rig either onshore or offshore if any vacancies are there plz contact me.
my mail id: [email protected]
Contact no: 919585993408 & 918015294382.
1st May 2014, 12:05 PM

sir,i finished myb.e.mechanical engineering in 2014 i, am a fresher did ighet any job in kuwait if is it there please sent me a mail
my email id is [email protected]
6th May 2014, 10:19 PM

I have finished my B.E (Mechanical Engineering) in 2013. I would like to work in an oil rig either onshore or offshore if any vacancies are there plz contact me.
my mail id: [email protected]
11th May 2014, 01:59 PM

Dear Sir/maim,
My name is muhammad adnan. I have done my b.com from universit of the punjab. My email adress:[email protected]
28th May 2014, 02:34 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have finished my B.E(Mechanical Engineering) and i would like to work in an oil company either onshore or offshore if any vacancies are there please contact me .
My mail id : [email protected]

1st June 2014, 01:19 PM

Sir I have completed b.e mechanical engineering in 2013 I want to join oil rig company sir please help me. To go in this profession if there is any vacant please inform me . my [email protected] and my ccntact no-09658440516
5th June 2014, 01:26 PM

I did my btech mechanical from a renowned university.I am planning to take up Level 3 IVQ Advanced diploma in oil and gas operations,a certification course offered by city and guilds.Is it a good combination for getting a job in oil rig outside India considering the fact that I am a mechanical engineer.Will my engineering degree hold any advantage if I complete this course?
email id:[email protected]
28th June 2014, 11:27 PM

RESPECTED SIR
I am doing my B.TECH in MECHANICAL
ENGINEERING which courses i need to learn to
get job in kuwait in oil and gas company please
mail me my mail address is
contact ; 919890683132
30th June 2014, 11:25 AM
shinoj155

RESPECTED SIR
I am completed my B.TECH in MECHANICALENGINEERING which courses i need to learn toget job in kuwait in oil and gas company
2nd July 2014, 12:35 PM

sir i complete my BE CIVIL ENGINEERING in annauniversity chennai i want to join in oil field works in kuwait so plz help me how to join in that company
email:[email protected]
contact no:09698160625
2nd July 2014, 09:32 PM

sir i am pravin pukale from mumbai i have completed my be in mechanical engg can i apply for job in oil and rig.Please send me replyy on my email id [email protected] ph no 9821241553
5th July 2014, 07:27 PM

I have completed my b tech in mechanical engineering from NIT Calicut. I would like to get a career in petroleum,oil field outside India.I came to know, along with mechanical engineering degree there is a need of certain short term certification or training courses related to these fields,which is available in certain parts of India.(especially in pune gujarat ).
Kindly help me to find such courses in a good and govt. approved institute with high placement record and having high certificate value.
9th July 2014, 04:24 PM
kolhe890

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have finished my B.E(Mechanical Engineering) and i would like to work in an oil company either onshore or offshore if any vacancies are there please contact me .

9th July 2014, 04:27 PM
kolhe890

Dear Sir

28th July 2014, 04:01 PM

I completed btech and diploma in mechanical engineering and I have 1 year experience also.pls give me a reply as soon as possible.
With regards
Aneesh vk
4th August 2014, 01:06 AM

i am sharad mane. B.E cimplete in mechnical engg. .
1 year exp. in automobile industries. serching job for offshore.
any vacancy plz. call.
email-
7th August 2014, 09:06 PM

I studing in third year in anna University,chennai) Mechnical engg. i want to apply for contract basis job in kuwait oil company. any information send me my email id:[email protected] and phone no.:-8807523841 am
12th August 2014, 04:29 PM

I studing in final year BE mechanical in ANNA UNIVERSITY in chennai I want to apply job in kuwait oil company any job vacancy send me E mail id [email protected] phone:8148613628
24th August 2014, 10:34 PM

i have done my b.tech in mechanical engineering from uptu in last june and i have done auto cadd and PDMS course for piping design and piping engineer.
i am intrested to do job in oil and refinary company so plz help me what i do.?
if any seat vaccant in oil and refinary sector than plz call me on 9990790399.
5th September 2014, 10:42 AM

Dear sir
I am going to complete my btech(mechanical engineering)in July 2015,i have a great intreast to work in oil company,plz suggest me how can i get a job in this field..
My email id is [email protected]
My phone no is 9658434124
6th October 2014, 01:30 AM

I hve complete BE mechanical engineering .Now am working in Apollo tyres chennai..Any vacancies in oil companies pls call me. 919443166109
23rd October 2014, 10:17 AM

sir iam completed Btech.and Dipolomo in mechanical engineering .im intrested in oil field .how can get the job in this field .iam exepted your valuable information..pls help me..
23rd October 2014, 10:53 PM

Re:job in Kuwait oil company for mechanical engyineering
I am finished in diploma mechanical eengineering.
I want to apply for Kuwait oil company any job vacancy.Sir please contact my cell number: 8508099018
Name: m.kannan
Email id:[email protected]
28th October 2014, 09:49 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Job in Kuwait Oil Company for Mechanical engineering fresher?

JOBS IN KUWAIT OIL COMPANIES:

It's not that easy to get a job in Kuwait once after completing your Mechanical Engineering, especially when you are from a different country. Most of the Oil companies in Kuwait look for external candidates who are experienced for minimum 5-10 years.

So, the ideal way for searching a job in Oil companies in Kuwait is to gain some experience in the field in your respective country for example being in India you can search jobs over here first then after gaining some good experience you can start looking out over there in Kuwait.

Still no harm in trying out the opportunities which are available still. There are many websites which provides the information on job vacancies over Kuwait Oil companies. Some of the known once are,

http://www.kockw.com/ - Kuwait Oil Company is one of the leading companies in Oil & Gas field. You just need to send your resume to [email protected] with the job title which shows up in the external recruitment link if any.

http://www.oilcareers.com/ - Oil careers provides the latest job openings which are available in Kuwait. You can apply and upload your resume over here as well.

http://www.rigzone.com/ - Rigzone is yet another website which provides the latest job notifications and you can upload your resume over here as well.
6th November 2014, 03:06 PM

Iam Ananthu,iam studying mech engg. now iam in 2nd yr.i joined this course with a sad mind bcoz i am interested in joining petroleum engineering course but due to some financial problems i cant able to get that course..i loves that course very much and dreamed a lot but my faith is different.....i taken this course bcoz i browsed lot of information from the internet that there is lot of job opportunities for mechanical engineers in oil and gas field....but iam a fresher so i want to face many problems in the starting due to lack of experience but sir after doing my bachelor degre i will do a 6 month petroleum based courses like drilling , mining, pipeline work and more studies related to petroleum field....sir if there is any vacency left on 2017 pls consider me too as one of the other persons who are studied and dreamed to become a petroleum engineer...thanku sir...my condact information is ([email protected])
23rd November 2014, 06:46 AM

I am halloway smith from the uk.. I recruit people for new job vacancies.. There is a vacant hotel job in the uk with good pay.. Add me up on facebook halloway smith., my email [email protected] for further inquiries or call me directly 447031945509
1st January 2015, 09:40 PM

Re:kuweit oile and any campnicampni micenical eng. Job
Dirty. Sir
I am be micenical camplit .micenical oll type job in kuwet. I am freshar eng.
I want to apply for kuweit oile campni micenical all types job vecancy. Sir. Please contect my cell number. 9879283648
Name:raish momin
Email id:[email protected]
Thankyou
8th February 2015, 02:42 AM

I complete my BE and now I am looking for engineer job in oil companies. .if conduct any interviews for freshers plz include me..il
I mention my e-mail Id given below
17th February 2015, 02:26 AM

I complete my B.tech (mechanical engineering) ,I want work in oil company,if you have vacant post please contact my mob no:-8125420279,Email id:[email protected]
14th May 2015, 10:01 PM

hi sir I am diploma in mechanical engineer. I have 4 year experience in quality heavy fabrication structure in quality field but I want work in rig field Please suggest me.
31st July 2015, 12:02 AM

Sir,i'm Rizwan Alam from India.i have to completed B.Tech (Mechanical Engineer). i am fresher.... i do have to something courses-AutoCAD 2D,3D, QA/QC Mechanical Engineer and Quality Control and Engineer Inspection...sir,You have to any requirement in company please contact me ...my Email ID [email protected].
8th August 2015, 10:41 PM

Respected Sir...
I Am diploma in marine mechanical fitter. I have 2 year fitter experience. But I wantwork in rigfield. please suggest me sir...
ph No- 8807957282
6th September 2015, 05:01 PM

Hello I am soumya doing b.tech in mech engg.i passed out in 2014 and prep for ies.bt due to family condition I need a job right now. Plz help me .
Email [email protected]
No- 7377899174
7th September 2015, 04:27 PM

RESPECTED SIR..
I AM DOING MECHANICAL ENGNINEERING FINAL YEAR . I KNOW CREO &CADD SOFTWARE . HOW CAN I GET JOB IN KUWAIT(FOR ANY MECHANICAL FIELD)
EMAIL ID:[email protected]
ph.no:8122146854
2nd October 2015, 04:25 PM

I am diploma in mechanical engineering tool and die working experience quality and production control steel bar compani help me job my request my number 7034508848 my email address [email protected]
10th October 2015, 12:21 PM

Respect sir
I am diploma in mechanical engineering.now I am doing apprenticeship training at ONGC(oil and natural gas corporation).I need a job in Kuwait.plz help .my Emil [email protected]
19th October 2015, 02:46 PM

I am mechanical engineer i have 2 year experience in shipyard.currently i am a supervisor of marine refrigeration company in cochin shipyard and i have indian cdc also.sir i need a job matching my experience.plz help me..my email id [email protected]
1st December 2015, 12:50 AM

sir I am doing final year mechanical engineering .I would like to work for oil& petroleum based industries which course I study or what is the qualifications I need...guide me...
3rd January 2016, 02:56 PM

Respected Sir, i am BE Mechanical Engineering completed by 2015 passout fresher email id : [email protected] mobile no :7502738093
9th January 2016, 06:11 PM

I am a mechanical engineer. I am working as a design engineer. using application - auto cad, catia, stad pro. How i can get a change in oil and refinery in on-sea job.
may mail id- [email protected]

plz give me suggestion
15th May 2016, 09:56 AM

My self Shashank Prasad Gupta, completed my B.Tech in the field of Mechanical Engineering in the year 2016, wanted a job in your organization. Please send me an email in [email protected] or contact me in 918288897897
16th May 2016, 02:17 PM

Sir I am pravakar ranjit, complet my 3year mechanical diploma course can I join any job or give me any job in kuwait oil Company please guide me properly
2nd June 2016, 02:44 AM
MD ASIF EJAZI

Aslamoalikum sir. , dear sir. I am the student of b.tech final year and my financial condition is not quit sound so I need a good job sir please help me.if you have time to read this message please mail me my mail I'd is [email protected]
File Type: pdf Resume.PDF(18.0 KB, 51 views)
30th August 2016, 11:15 PM

sir i completed my BE in 2016mechanical engineering and i am intersed in this field so a any vacancy please contact my email id :[email protected] thank u