19th December 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of AAI Junior Executive(ATC or Electronic) entrance exam? Date and time of application and examination?

Respected Sir/ Mam, I'm the student of B.Tech final Year and my branch is Electronic and communication, now my question is that Am I eligible in this for AAI entrance exam for Jr executive(ATC or Electronic)? And what is another post for B.tech student in AAI? And my last question is what is time when Application Form of AAI is come and when Exam is conduct? Please reply soon....... Thank You

24th December 2013, 12:28 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility of AAI Junior Executive(ATC or Electronic) entrance exam? Date and time of application and examination?

Yeah sure , you are eligible to apply for ATC or Electronics examination and there is no doubt about that. This year notification was not released yet. Mostly this examination is conducted once in a year by AAI(Airports Authority of India) and they recruit less no.of candidates based on the need. But you can expect the notification in the month of February or March in the official website of AAI as well as Employment news paper.

Let see the eligibility criteria to apply for this examination :-

Junior Executive :- The candidate need to completed full time regular graduate degree in Engineering/Technology in any stream of
Electronics/Telecommunication/Information Technology from a recognized University or equivalent qualification .

Candidate who are completed Post-Graduate degree(M.Sc) in Physics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Electronics may also eligible to apply for this examination.The candidate must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate from a reputed Institutions.

Age limits :-

The candidate must have a maximum applicable age limit is 27 years at the time of appearing for this examination and Upper age limits is also applicable. 5 years for Scheduled Case/Scheduled Tribes, 3 years for Other Backward Caste, 10 years for Persons with disabilities.

Selection Process :-

Filtering and Checking the aspirants eligibility will be based on the details provided by the applicant. The Selection Process will be purely done basis of Merit. The Selection of candidate will be based on Written Test as well as Personal Interview for the post of Junior Executive (ATC/Electronics ) and Voice Test to be conducted for the post of Junior Executive(ATC) at the time of Personal Interview.

Application Process :-

The application forms will be received only online mode and there is no application through other mode will be received. The Online application form link will be visible at the time of notification in the official website.
27th March 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility of AAI Junior Executive(ATC or Electronic) entrance exam? Date and time of application and examination?

sir,
My name is Rajnish.I m a b.tech, final year student.I'll complt my b.tech in june 2014 .My stream is electronics & communication.sir I want to know about application form. When will it come for 2014 batch...??
6th May 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, you notify age limit is 27 and above .i'am just complete my carrier last year in electronics.then me eligible forthat exam?????
20th September 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi EveryOne, I am a Graduate I want to apply AAI JE post. And I have 59.96% in my academics did i am eligible for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?