19th December 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?

Is Certificate of HS avails from Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higer Secondary Education?

6th January 2014, 02:26 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?

Madhyabharat Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is registered under Planning Commission of Govt of India. It is an autonomous board registered under the Indian Trust Act, 1882.It has the Open Schooling concept for those who failed to attend regular schools due to various reasons. Your certificate will be accepted at the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
9th May 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?

Will gowalior board hs pass student can apply for join entrance examination?
22nd February 2017, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

I passed my class x in 1999. Then i did BPP from IGNOU IN 2004. Can I do my class xii now? If so where should I pursue it from. I might move due to job, which university/board should be better?
30th October 2021, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

This H S CERTIFICATE IS GRANTED IN WEST BENGAL?
26th February 2023, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Hs cirtificate of Madhyabharat Gwalior can accept for aviation in India for any institution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?