26th April 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?

Sir,i'm doing electrical & electronics engineering,and had completed my 2nd year of course.in my semester leave i want to indulge myself in some inplant training,or any training courses provided by some institution,in the above mentioned fields.As i have my residence in west bengal so iwould like you to suggest me some training program to be conducted over there.I am eagerly looking forward to your reply?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training program for Electrical & Electronics engineering in IIT Delhi?
  2. Need information about doing Winder internship/training in West Bengal?
  3. Vocational training centre in West Bengal on Electronics?
  4. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  5. How can I apply for an Internship in West Bengal being a B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  6. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for Industrial Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in West Bengal?
  8. Right place in Kota or nearby for training program? Best program for Electrical student?
  9. What are the Career Opportunities for me in Kolkata after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  10. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  11. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get vocational training for electricak engineer 3rd year students?
  13. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training in West Bengal?
  15. B.Tech ECE of 2016 batch at Techno India is AICTE approved?
  16. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  17. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  18. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
23rd August 2011, 11:49 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?

1.Engineering Institute in Kolkata
2.AMIE, Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers
3. Webel Finishing School
4.National Power Training Institute
you have not mentioned that what kind of training you are looking for .If you have mentioned it it would easy for us to suggest you the institutes.
17th October 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?

Any training programme to be conducted related to power for an electrical student near to kolkata in west bengal??
17th October 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I am in third year of b.tech(electrical) please tell me how to get training in any reputed comapay
7th January 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

i am diplomo final year i want to join in amie but i am average student.how to apply to amie
19th October 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I am a Third Year B.Tech Student(Electrical & Electronics Engineering). Please, tell me where shall I get a opportunity of Training in any reputed company!
20th May 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

my name is md jawed.i want to take admition in any top college[electrical or electronics branch]of WB on the basis of 12th marks[72%]with BSEB.jee[main]marks is 69
1st November 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings from CMTD

We are RECRUITING FREELANCE TRAINERS who can conduct training programme for 2 or 3 days in a year (or more no. of days) in factories within their state or any place of their choice.

We request you to kindly refer your friends who have experience related to Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Safety and Softskill topics, in and around West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi.

Please send reference details like their NAME, MOBILE NO & EMAIL ID to [email protected]

Thanking you and with kind regards,
Yours Sincerely

G. Dhanalakshmi
Centre For Management & Technology Development
No.25,(Malligai S-35),Oragadam Road,Ambattur,Chennai 600 053
Phone:044 26575798
E-Mail: [email protected]; [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?