19th December 2013, 11:02 PM
neha..singh

Can I become a domicile of West Bengal?

can i get a domicile of west bengal? my father has been staying there for 2 years. i live in bihar and i am doing +2 from bihar.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a domicile of West Bengal? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to appear for West Bengal Post Graduate Exam if I am a Bengali with Domicile in WB but done MBBS from Karnataka?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  5. Can I get avail any quota? What's the fee structure for general candidates? I'm a student of 12th std with PCMB in West Bengal domicile of Manipur
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  8. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  9. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  10. Admissions based on WBJEE if I don't have domicile of West Bengal?
  11. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  12. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  13. How to apply for Ph.D Programme after completing MSc in Zoology? I am a domicile from West Bengal
  14. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  15. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  16. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  17. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  18. Distance education university offering MBA in Energy Management or MBA in Project Management?
21st January 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a domicile of West Bengal?

I am born in Kolkata but living outside West Bengal. We have a permanent address in West Bengal. Can I appear at WBJEE 2016? What address should I mention - my present address or my permanent address? Can I get admission in Jadavpur University? My father was passed from Jadavpur University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?