22nd December 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

After training from Aqua Blue Marine Academy will I get guaranteed job?

sir i want to know that i have selected for the merchant navy training for the post of deck cadet by aqua blue marine academy ,jaipur and the training they providing is of six months and they are giving gaurantee of the job in merchant navy after completion of the training and they are acquiring Rs 1.5 lakhs for the training .so sir i want to know that is that true that after complete of the training i will get the job and is that also true that the institue or academy will provide the job

4th July 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After training from Aqua Blue Marine Academy will I get guaranteed job?

sir i want to know that i have selected for the merchant navy training for the post of deck cadet by aqua blue marine academy ,jaipur and the training they providing is of six months and they are giving gaurantee of the job in merchant navy after completion of the training and they are acquiring Rs 1.5 lakhs for the training .so sir i want to know that is that true that after complete of the training i will get the job and is that also true that the institue or academy will provide the job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?