22nd December 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I get good job after training from Neyveli Lignite Corporation?

Can i get good job after completing graduate apprentice training inadvantages of NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION apprentice training

28th December 2014, 05:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good job after training from Neyveli Lignite Corporation?

You will get a good job or not this cannot be said on the basis of training. It depends on your caliber and the opportunities before you. If you can grab a good opportunity, that is, strike while the iron is hot, with your knowledge and talent you can definitely get a good job. But indeed training in Neyveli Lignite Corporation will definitely be your plus point and it will surely help you to grab good opportunities provided you did your training seriously and have adequate knowledge about the matter you learnt during your training. This is because you will be questioned of your training in any interview and you need to answer them to the merit of the answer being expected by the interviewer. Your training will definitely then be of great newnefit to you in getting preference from the recruiters.
29th December 2014, 11:35 AM
Humstudents

SudeepKumarSaha said really very well. It all depends on training, your knowledge and on interview questions etc..
27th January 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What is nlc graduate apprenticeships and what is selection process and how can a civil engineer benefit from it?
17th October 2020, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I completed my btech in computer science and engineering course. Can i apply for trainee apprenticeship in NLC. After completing one year training what is our position and tell me details about the NLC company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?