22nd December 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?

sir i have done my m.com. now i want to do phd in commerce .please mail me the procedure of admission in phd.what is the last date of application form of kuk. and also the date of entrance test. is it necessary to do pre-phd in commerce. please tell...........

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  2. Best institutes to do Ph.d in commerce? What is the procedure?
  3. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  4. Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply?
  5. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  7. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  8. Admission in integrated M.Sc+Ph.D through JEST? Last date of application? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure to join Pre Ph.D in commerce after completing M.Com
  10. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  11. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  12. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  13. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  15. New admission date for Ph.D in commerce from KU?
  16. How to join Badruka College after completing 12th with 78%?
  17. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  18. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
1st January 2016, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?

Sir I want to know that what the syllabus of PhD entrance xam in commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?