22nd December 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

How to get through PhD if didn't got seat in Andhra University?

Sir,
I qualified UGC-NET 2009 and complited my PG in public administration secured 70%. I applied for PhD in Andhra Univrsity but beceause of nonlocality I did't get seet. Will you plese help me that how can I get PhD

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Ph.D in English on part time/personal approach basis?
  2. Where can I expect a seat in AP after scoring 2765 in GPAT? Any chance to get a seat in AP university? List of top colleges where I can get a seat?
  3. Will there be any chances for me to get seat in Andhra University having secured a rank of 1457 in PGCET Exam being a candidate of SC category?
  4. Can I get the admmission in Osmania Univesity with GPAT 538 rank?
  5. How may I do Ph.D course in management? I've completed MBA course in Andra university
  6. How to apply for Ph.D in Andhra Pradesh being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 61%?
  7. Do I require biology to apply for B.Tech course in Nanotechnology?
  8. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  9. Will I get a seat in any university after scoring 6808 in GPAT with 15.11% and 67.995 marks? Any chance for AP university?
  10. Is this possible to get a seat in Andhra University with a rank of 7485?
  11. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  12. Where can I get a medical seat in AP university?
  13. Will I get seat having secured a rank of 3330 in Law CET from Andhra region being a OC candidate?
  14. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.? -- [New]
  15. Phd in pharmacy through NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a seat in any university after scoring 189 rank in PGECET?
  17. Can I get a seat in B.Tech college in AP after scoring 48.9% in Inter?
  18. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
14th April 2016, 10:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get through PhD if didn't got seat in Andhra University?

You can to try at multiple places if you want to increase your chances of getting seat for Ph.D programme. Only trying in one university will make you disappointed. There are many universities in India which release admission notification.

You can apply for central government universities which doesn't have any locality issue and is open for any Indian citizen based on merit. Your performance in interview will be crucial.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?