22nd December 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Diploma courses related to Geology? Is there distance learning course available at post graduation level?

Hi,I am doing bsc in geology 1st year frm govt. Holkar sci. Clg,indore...I wnt to do a diploma course related to this stream bt cdnt get proper guidance to persue it?kindly tell me wt cn I do nw?is there any distance learning diploma courses related to geology?plz guide to choose convenient platform..

Related Questions:
  1. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  2. Any short term/Diploma courses in Geology after M.Sc(Geology)
  3. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  4. List of universities conducting M.Sc Geology in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Geology in the year of 2003?
  5. Any courses offered for MSc Geology in distance education? Which are the other PG courses?
  6. List of post graduation courses can be done by a Marine engineer through correspondence?
  7. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  8. List of Distance Learning Graduation courses offered by IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I take up interior designing after passing 11th with commerce?
  10. Universities for doing M.Com to make a teaching career after B.Com (pass) with 52.5% marks?
  11. Am i eligible for a regular post graduation courses? What should i choose between MBA or M.Sc? I have done my B.Sc degree through distance learning program
  12. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  13. Will there be any college offering B.Sc in Geology in Distance Learning?
  14. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  15. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
  16. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  17. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  18. How to do Post Graduation Program in analytics- Distance Learning?
24th December 2013, 05:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses related to Geology? Is there distance learning course available at post graduation level?

Geology is an field of science which is at its infant stage but has a wide scope in future in terms of both opportunities as well as development. Various studies are being conducted in this field and it is expected that this branch of science will soon over power other branches of science and become one of the most important branches of science in future. Geology has wide prospects worldwide which is increasing day by day. Efficient scholars are in high demand in this field.

It is good to see you pursuing studies in the field of Geology as the more youth gets diverted to this field the more development will take place in this field in India. However, we are sorry to inform you that presently in India there are no diploma courses or distance learning courses conducted by any recognized institutions of India. All the courses which are conducted are full time. There is no requirement of diploma or distance learning short term courses to excel in this field. After your graduation, you can go for post graduation which will help you to get into the research field or become a scientist in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?