22nd December 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How to male appropriate project report? Norms used to make the project?

I am studying civil final year 7th sem I do my mini project titled "cantilever retaining wall".we are finished the design and how to do the appropriate project report.what are the norms used to make the project ? give me some ideas.

28th March 2023, 03:33 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How to male appropriate project report? Norms used to make the project?

Congratulations on completing your design for the cantilever retaining wall project! Creating an appropriate project report is an essential aspect of any project, and it involves adhering to certain norms and guidelines. Here are some ideas that can help you create a well-structured project report:
  1. Title page: The report's first page should contain the project title, student's name, guide's name, college name, date of submission, and other relevant details.
  2. Abstract: It is usually a brief summary of the entire report, highlighting the main objectives, methodology, and findings of the study.
  3. Introduction: This section provides an overview of the project, its scope, objectives, and significance. It also includes a literature review that highlights previous studies or research related to the topic.
  4. Methodology: In this section, you need to explain the methods and procedures used to conduct the project, including data collection, analysis, and interpretation.
  5. Results: This section presents the findings obtained from the project, including tables, graphs, and charts, where necessary.
  6. Discussion: You need to interpret and discuss your results in light of the research objectives and demonstrate how they relate to the existing literature.
  7. Conclusion: This section summarizes the key findings of the project and draws conclusions based on the research objectives.
  8. References: A list of all the sources cited in the report should be included in the reference section.
  9. Appendices: This section contains additional information that supports the main report, such as photographs, calculations, and technical drawings.

Regarding the norms used to make the project report, every institution may have its own specific guidelines regarding formatting, presentation, and content. It is advisable to refer to your college's guidelines for specific instructions on how to structure and format the report.

I hope this helps you create a comprehensive and well-structured project report. Good luck with your project!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?