22nd December 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Unable to download eCertificate of NET and did not received e-mail as well

Respected Sir,
I have passed ugc NEt exam - december 2010. but i am not able to download my Net e-certificate.i sent attested copies of P.G certificate, U.G certificate to ugc, but till the date i did not got any e-mail or sms.please consider my request.

Thanking you.

26th December 2013, 09:23 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Unable to download eCertificate of NET and did not received e-mail as well

If you are unable to download eCertificate of NET and did not received e-mail as well from official website than contact the UGC.

Contact Details :-

-->> Email Id: [email protected]

-->> Help Line No.: 011-24113447

If you didn't download eCertificate of NET then you can download the e-Certificate from official website using below details :-

-->> First Visit the site http://ugcnetonline.in/rollLogin.php

-->> After, visiting the site click the Click here to download e-Certificate of UGC NET June 2010 and Dec. 2010

-->> Give you are login details like Roll Number, Date of Birth, Year of Exam, Session of Exam and please enter the security key from the image into the Textbox.

-->> Finally submit the button.
9th May 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Unable to download eCertificate of NET and did not received e-mail as well

Respected sir,
I have cleared ugc net exam conducted on 29 dec 2013 declared on 21 april 2014. but my M.A result is awaited so in this case can i download my e-certificate? or do i need to send my M.A final Marksheet . sir please
30th January 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Have cleared december 2015 net exam. But i never received an email or sms to download e certificate and when i put in log in details to login m not able to get thru.. Pl guide
24th October 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Greetings. I have qualified Net in July 2016 through revised mode. I couldnot upload my e-certificate as well as i havenot receive any mail from UGC till now. Please guide me sir.
11th April 2019, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madem, I have passed my july net examination 2018, but I forget my email I'd , so I m unable to download my net e certificate .
Please tell me how I get net e certificate .
13th July 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, I hava passed in nta net dec 2018 exam i have all details even though i am unable to download my net e certificate please give me suggestion to download e certificate
20th July 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, I hava passed in nta net dec 2018 exam i have all details even though i am unable to download my net e certificate please give me suggestion to download e-certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?