22nd December 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?

hello sir,
i m doing msc(cs).i have wish to do mphil(cs) i wanna about the details of mphil(cs) colleges,qualification and fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  2. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  3. Qualifications for M.Phil and Bangalore University? What is the fee structure?
  4. Is B.Ed essential qualification for PGT? Fee structure B.Ed in UP colleges?
  5. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  6. Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh recognized by UGC? Is their M.Phil Degree Valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of M.Phil courses offered by your university? What is their fee structure?
  8. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  9. What is the qualification needed for Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the qualification needed for aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to go for Mechatronics course? Colleges providing the course and what is the qualification criteria for admission? Fee structure and the future scope for the course?
  12. Maximum Qualification, Date of Exam and Fee structure for Airport Management course?
  13. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  15. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  16. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA?
  17. Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
20th October 2016, 03:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?

As you have mentioned above that you want to know about the fee structure, qualification required and the colleges offering M.Phil Computer Science course, so as per your requested I have listed the complete details below.

Fee Structure of M.Phil Computer Science course:

The fees for this course does not remains the same every year. It may vary every year depending upon the institutes or colleges. However, the approximate tuition fees for this course is Rs. 39,500/-, so to get the exact details you can contact the particular institute.

Candidates who have keen interest in advance learning and are interested to do research are eligible to apply for this course. Candidates from any field of computer application can apply for this course.

Here are some of the colleges which offers the above mentioned course:

> Dravidian University (Kuppam).

> Sardar Patel University (Vallabh Vidyanagar).

> Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar).

> Punjabi University (Patiala).

> Jiwaji University (Gwalior).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?