22nd December 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

My son will be Local and Non Local residence of AP if he studied from class 8 to 12 in Karnataka?

Dear Sir,

My son studied in A.P from class 3 to class 8. We are the permanent residents of A.P

Now we are at Karnatka from class 8 to class 12.

Will he be local at A.P to get Free medical seat.

Please clarify

Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be considered local or non-local for EAMCET exam?
  2. How can I be eligible for KCET? I studied in Bangalore
  3. Will my son be local or OU in EAMCET(AP)?
  4. Will I be considered as Local/Non Local for EAMCET?
  5. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  6. Will I be considered as local or non local student after studying secondary in AP and Maharashtra partially?
  7. Should I be considered as a local candidate or non candidate under AU region?
  8. Will my son be eligible under local quota in Hyderabad Engineering?
  9. How can I get information regarding admission in EAMCET?
  10. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much rank should a BC candidate get in EAMCET to get selected in JNTU?
  12. Am I eligible for EAMCET? What is the criteria for it?
  13. Eligibility criteria for admission in engineering in AP under JNTU, Hyderabad for foreign national students
  14. Will my daughter be considered as local or non local for engineering college admission in Hyderabad if she studied her primary to inter at Vizag?
  15. Is candidate eligible for local quota admission in Osmania university if she was born and educated in Hyderabad?
  16. Am I a local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 6th and 7th from central school Chennai, 10th from Secunderabad and intermediate 1st year in Vizag
  17. What would be consider as my local status for EMACET? I have studied 4th and 5th std from Prakasam district, 6th from Hyderabad, 7-8th from West -Godavari district, 9-10th from Kurnool district and 11-12th from Guntur district
  18. About DCE CEE 2010 Exam regarding Domicile

31st December 2013, 04:17 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: My son will be Local and Non Local residence of AP if he studied from class 8 to 12 in Karnataka?

There are no such rulings for the school admissions. If you have a permanent house in Andhra Pradesh then your ward will be considered as permanent resident of the state. He is entitled for the medical seat as he has the local resident certificate. You may be also asked make your ward repeat class 11 and 12. You need to be double sure about it before seeking admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?