22nd December 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

MBBS from Xuzhou Medical college China is MCI approved or not?

Is xuzhou medical college of China is mci approved or not? I mean if studying from there will it be valid in eyes of mci or not?

28th April 2014, 08:03 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MBBS from Xuzhou Medical college China is MCI approved or not?

As you have mentioned that you want to study MBBS in Xuzhou Medical College in china and you are confused that weather Xuzhou Medical College is valid in eyes of MCI (Medical Council of India) or not. A
So, as you have decided that you want to do MBBS in Xuzhou Medical College which is located in China and China is one of the countries in whose medical institutes or colleges are quite famous for their low fee so I will also suggest you to take admission in Xuzhou Medical College and the lecturers of this Xuzhou Medical College is very highly qualified so that they can perfectly teach a student in a professional manner.

China medical institute’s degree will be very helpful to you for your future Job as china has many good hospitals and you can be a good doctor there and as you have mentioned that you want to know that weather Xuzhou Medical College is approve or valid in eyes of MCI (Medical Council of India) the answer is yes, Xuzhou Medical College is registered under MCI (Medical Council of India) so you can join Xuzhou Medical College without any fear and get your ambition fulfilled.
29th April 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me sir that when the online of entrance form and how many fee in your college
20th May 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,my son got 53 in physics and 57 in chemistry in 12th isc board ,but he is not eligible to write AIIMS entrance and CMC vellore entrance, he wants to write improvement exam whether they will consider improvement mark for eligibility
3rd June 2014, 07:21 PM
rinkle12

Most of Universities in China are approved by the MCI(Medical Council of India) as well as WHO(World Health Organization) . If anyone wants to get admission in the Chinese University then it is mandatory to check whether the Universities for doing MBBS in China are approved by the MCI or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?