22nd December 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission to doctorate program Abroad is through GRE?

I have query about after PG,for doctorate in abroad through GRE? For Doctorate in abroad after PG,is admitted through GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does GRE Exam necessary for getting admission in Abroad? Required marks for passing out GRE Exam?
  3. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE
  4. What are the scopes for B.Pharma student in USA?
  5. Is GRE exam necessary for abroad admission? How much marks are required to qualify for GRE exam?
  6. Can i study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
  7. Admission in M.Tech program in IIIT Bangalore after scoring 1100 score in GRE?
  8. Information about GRE? Institutions in abroad to pursue M.S course?
  9. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad?
  10. What do I need to do to study abroad after B.E? What does MS and M.Tech mean? Are they different? How is GRE related?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  12. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship?
  13. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  14. Can I apply for GRE examination after doing PG from abroad
  15. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  16. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?
  17. Will the GRE help me out in doing Ph.D program in Australia and England?
  18. How to do MS after completing B.E?
27th December 2013, 11:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission to doctorate program Abroad is through GRE?

This gives us immense pleasure to see that you are aspiring for higher studies abroad as this will not only help in making the education system globally standardized and bring balance in the education system all over the world but also will enhance the relationship of two countries through mutual education exchange programmes. It will also definitely bring a wide scope of opportunities before you after you complete your Phd abroad.

Yes, GRE scores are important and mandatory. However, average scores are enough to seek admission in the good universities. But good subject GRE score is needed to get admission in the top notch universities abroad. Even some universities do not see GRE score but takes TOEFL/GMAT scores as the basis for admission. Along with GRE score,you must have outstanding GPA in your masters. Having some research publications or work experience will make it easy for you to seek admission.

One more thing which is the most essential criteria for admission in doctorate programmes abroad is SOP or Statement of Purpose. SOP is an important part of your application which gives the institute better insight about you. It depicts your career path so far, your professional interests and what you plan next. Hence you must have a strong SOP to make your position strong for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?