27th April 2011, 03:21 AM
unmesh.mandal

Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?

Hello.
I am now in 2nd year bsc in computer science honours,.shall i be able to join the isro after completing my Bsc? if it, then what is the requirements of marks in pass subjects(my pass subjects are physics and maths) and honours subjects.
please help me.

29th May 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?

how can i take admission in du for bsc physics ? i got 83.6% in all 5sub and 92.3 in pcm in intermidiate.
7th March 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?

i am student of B.sc computer science and i want to do m.sc in astrophyics in isro or iist
19th August 2022, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Which honours is best computer science or zoology or chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?