24th December 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Where to get B.Tech IT training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?

hello sir i am pursuing b. Tech from IT stream and is in 2nd year..
I have to go for summer training in a training institution in lucknow.
Plz tel me from where would i do the training and what r their criterias to be fulfilled...
Plz also mention all the reputed training institutions in lucknow..
THANK YOU....
e-mail id-
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students?
  2. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  3. What is the criteria which must be fulfilled to get admission in B.Com course?
  4. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How can I get admission top BBA colleges? Where will I get the form? What criteria is to be fulfilled? Do I have to sit for any entrance exam?
  6. How to do internship training in Lucknow TCS? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  7. Colleges in Lucknow and Delhi to do training after doing Biotech?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for MBBS admission? Criteria to be fulfilled to get MBBS seat? How to apply for counseling?
  9. How to register for Summer Training in HCL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech in IT?
  10. Scope of Computer Secience & engineering from Amity Lucknow campus?
  11. How to do training in HAL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year
  12. How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  14. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  15. How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure?
  16. Will I get BBD or Ramswaroop in Lucknow after scoring 73000 general rank and 14434 in girls category?
  17. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  18. Eligibility for 5 year LLB after 12 standard (CEC) & age 26 years?
14th March 2017, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get B.Tech IT training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?

For IT training you need to be a student of a B.Tech degree. You need to get permission from college to apply for such training at IT companies or Institutes. You can either apply through their website or directly through HR managers.

You can apply for training at following companies in Lucknow

1. STPL - SRM Techsol Pvt. Ltd, B - 48, Sector - C, Aliganj, Lucknow, Phone: 0522 232 8654

2. Axon IT Services, 315, 2nd Floor, Sector- 9, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow, Phone: 093694 70561

3. Omninet Technologies (P) Limited, 28 Murli Nagar, Cantt Road, Near Burlington Crossing, Phone: 0522 415 0500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?