24th December 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

For which Post Graduate program am I eligible after Bachelor of Veterinary Science?

To which post graduation programms i would be eligible after completing my graduation in bachelor of veterinary sciences and animal husbandry? plz tell more about wildlife programms.......

11th January 2014, 02:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: For which Post Graduate program am I eligible after Bachelor of Veterinary Science?

After the bachelor in Veterinary science you can apply for the masters in veterinary science. And it is a good course there are so many fields in which you can apply for the masters. Some are given below in which you can apply for the masters.
Animal Anatomy, Biochemistry, Animal Biotechnology, Animal Husbandry, Animal Economics, Animal Husbandry Extension, Animal Reproduction and livestock extension, Animal Genetics and Breeding, Dairy Science and Technology, Dairy Chemistry, Dairy Engineering, Dairy Microbiology, Food Hygiene, Feed and Fodder Technology, Obstratics and Gynaecology, Microbiology, Meat Science and Technology, Nutrition, Pathology, Physiology, Parasitology, Poultry Science and Technology, Piggery, Pharmacology, Preventive Medicine, Surgery, Statistics and Toxicology.

So, these are the subjects for the masters if you want to do masters in veterinary science then you can choose any of the subject for the masters.

And here are some good colleges in which you can take admission for the masters in veterinary science:
Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Uttar Pradesh
College of Veterinary Sciences,
CCS Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar
Bombay Veterinary Science College, Mumbai
College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (Anand Agricultural University), Anand
All India Institute Of Hygiene And Public Health, Kolkata
Chandra Shekar Azad University Of Agriculture And Technology, Kanpur
Jawharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur
Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary & Animal Sciences (PGIVAS), Akola.

So, these are top colleges for the masters you can take admission in any of the college. And for this you have to appear for the entrance exam and after getting good marks in entrance you will get good college.
29th June 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which Post Graduate program am I eligible after Bachelor of Veterinary Science?

i am in great confusion what to choose between bvsc or bsc ag for better jobs and better salary..i have got seat in bvsc in govt college of odisha.bt i am in confusion.kindly plz suggest me the right path.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?