24th December 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?

I m failed in 12th grade in cbse 2011 boards, i want to repeat again through a cbse school.
Will I be able to get addmission in any school.....or should i prefer any private school or OPEN school.

If not, will I be able to give compartment exams of all 3 subjects PCM in which i m failing.
OR...
Is there any else stream.....after 12th failure which i can do?
for example:- animation etc.
plzzzzzzzzzzzz HELP!!!!!

28th December 2013, 04:58 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?

Do not get dishearten with the results. You can opt for open school system if you plan to re-appear for the compartmental exams in all three subjects. It will allow you more time to prepare as well as improve the grades too. In the current scenario, you need to complete your basic education like class 12 and even graduation. You can always opt for animation designing courses after completion of class 12th.
5th January 2014, 11:19 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?

Since it been couple of years you have done the 12th CBSE exam it's better to do the re-exam with a open school rather going behind the school which you studied earlier as they won't be that welcoming now but if you feel and know that your school take care even now then that would be a better option than open school.

Positive side will always be to opt for Open school which is nearby in your native and one of the best in Patrachar school located in Delhi and there will be branches in different states as well. To know more about Patrachar school CLICK HERE!!

Contact: 9810008840 , 65179700 to clarify your queries with Patrachar school.

Now coming to the next important question of yours, Is there anything else to do with 12th failure? I will personally suggest nothing because 12th is really necessary for your next education and without that you won't be eligible for any of the college courses and even many clerk and low level jobs needs minimum eligibility as 12th, so if you are not going to complete that then it will be a huge problem for your future. So, no matter what just try to complete the 12th grade by putting your full mind and soul and do the hard work which will sure give you success.

I have attached a career path sheet which will help you to find different courses to take after your 12th grade to select the career line which you wanted and interested in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	146915  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?