24th December 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Courses of General Law graduation? Duration and fee structure?

I have completed graduation in 1995 with minimum marks i.e. 36%. I want to be a General law graduation. Please intimate course of law graduation and what is its cost to complete the course and duration of course.

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  2. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  3. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  4. Which are the computer courses that I can take up after graduating from commerce? What is the fee structure and duration?
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  6. Any course for student after completing B.Tech graduation in Electronics and Communication? How can we apply for those courses? Details about the fee structure and duration?
  7. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  8. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  9. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  10. Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure and Duration of CS course for a Graduation candidate?
  12. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  14. Duration of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  16. Fee structure of ICWA course? What is the duration?
  17. Percentage required in graduation and fee structure details for doing law in Delhi?
  18. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
5th January 2014, 11:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses of General Law graduation? Duration and fee structure?

It is good to see you back in the field of studies. It is often said there is no end of studying no matter what is your age, you just need to have the determination and desire of study. Your desire of pursuing graduation in Law even after completing graduation in 1995 is really admirable. We will definitely direct you to the right path with all possible information.

The courses which you can do are as follows :-
-Bachelor of General Law
-LLB
-Distance LL.M
-B.A. L.L.B (Hons)
-Law & Social Sciences

Duration:-
All the course except for LLB is of three years.
LLB is of 5 years.

Cost:-
The fees structure varies from institute to institute.
In government institutes, you need to pay 10000-30000.
In private institutes, for 3 years course you need to pay 30000-70000 and for 5 years it may vary from 100000-600000 for the entire course.
5th January 2014, 01:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses of General Law graduation? Duration and fee structure?

The Graduation course is a double degree course, combines Bachelor’s degree course in Arts together with the Bachelor’s degree course in law. The duration of the course leading to LLB shall be of five academic years.

Each year comprises of two semesters. A student who completes the first three years shall be eligible for Degree BA. A student who completes the five year LLB shall be eligible for Degree of LLB.

Syllabus for the LLB 5 year course--
I year LLB
I semester
*General english
*sociology-I
*Political science-I
*Economics-I
*Indian History-I

II semester
*English-II
*Sociology-II
*Political Science-II
*Economics-II
*Law of torts

II year LLB
III semester
*General English-III
*Hindi-I
*Political science-III
*Contract-I
*History of Courts and legislature

IV Semester
*General English-IV
*Hindi-II
*Political Science-IV
*Human Rights
*Modern History-II

III year LLB

V semester
*Jurisprudence
*Contract-II
*COnstitutional law of India-I
*Codified Law
*Law of Crimes

VI Semester
*International Law
*Environmental Law
*Constitutional Law of India-II
*Muslim Law
*Transfer of Property act and Easement Act

IV Year LLB

VII semester
*Company Laws
*Labour Laws
*Interpretation of Statutes
*Insurance Law and Accident Claims
*Professional Ethics, Accountability for lawyers and Bar-Bench Relations.

VIII Semester
*Administrative Law
*Arbitration
*Intellectual Property Law
*Banking Laws
*Drafting Of Pleading

V year LLB

IX semester
*Law of Evidence
*Criminal procedure Code
*Civil procedure code
*Consumer Protection Law
*Moot Court

X semester
* U.P. Land Law
*Law of Taxation
*Cyber Law
*Indian Judicial System

So there are 10 semester you need to clear in the LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?