24th December 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?

I have not secured 50% marks in graduation but i want to take admission in MBA college. I scored 587 & 67.65%ile in MAT-MAY . Is there any college which take candidates secured below 50% in graduation? Please do reply..... I am very tensed about my admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?
  2. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission into MBA course having secured 49.5% in Graduation and 620 marks in MAT Exam?
  4. In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course with a score of 11.6 in TANCET Exam?
  5. Which Colleges should I opt for MBA having secured 50% of marks in B.Com?
  6. Any hope of getting a good MBA college after scoring 40% marks in graduation?
  7. Will 45% marks in graduation pose any issue to take admission in B.Colleges for MBA course?
  8. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  9. Where can I apply for MBA course having secured 38% in Graduation?
  10. Indian universities offering 3 years master degree course?
  11. Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?
  12. MBA with 43% marks in Graduation? Other options with such low marks in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for Entrance Exam for MBA course having secured 40% in Graduation?
  14. How to get admission in MBA after scoring 47%
  15. What can I do after BBA? Can I go for Civil Services? Best options for me?
  16. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  17. List of good MBA colleges in which I can get admission after securing 85 percentile in MAT exam under OBC quota?
  18. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
1st January 2014, 11:22 AM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?

Some of collages like Trident,Affinity business school,USBM takes low percentage bt not below then 40%. Affinity is at khandagiri and all of others are near infosis patia,bhubaneswar.
1st January 2014, 11:27 AM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?

Some collage are below takes low percentage candidates at bhubaneswar. Affinity business school (khandagiri),Trident,USBM(patia). But average is 40%.
2nd January 2014, 12:22 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have not secured 50% marks in graduation but i want to take admission in MBA college. I scored 587 & 67.65%ile in MAT-MAY . Is there any college which take candidates secured below 50% in graduation? Please do reply..... I am very tensed about my admission.
Hey friend,

MBA - Master of Business Administration

This is a Post Graduation course and this course is a of a duration of 2 years and there are 4 semesters in it.You can do this course in Full Time,Part Time and Distance Learning.

To join in a MBA Course you need to satisfy certain qualifications and they may include such as that of Education qualification and the age limit.

To be very clear the Education qualification for the MBA course is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university and it can be of any stream and he/she should have got a fair percentage in it.Apart from this regarding the age limit there is nothing to be regarded about the age limit as there is nothing specified about it,so you can do the course at any age.

As like all other Post graduate courses you need to write the entrance exam for joining in the MBA course and there are many entrance exams which are conducted in India and you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for them to get eligible for writing them.

And as you have asked regarding the marks which you have got and joining in MBA colleges,yeah it is possible for you to get into good colleges for doing MBA with the mark which you have got.

I have mentioned some of the best colleges which you could prefer for doing your MBA Course and they are:

BEST COLLEGES FOR DOING MBA:
  • Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad
  • Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta
  • Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow
  • Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI)
  • Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi/NCR
  • Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode
  • Indian Institute of Management (IIM) - Indore
  • S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai
  • Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi/NCR
  • Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai Management Development Institute (MDI) Delhi/NCR
  • National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai
  • Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay Mumbai
  • Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
  • SVKMs NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) Institute of Management Technology - IMT Delhi/NCR
  • Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai
  • Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
  • Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?