24th December 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship to study Abroad after 10th?

Is there any scholarship for studying abroad after 10th . I want to study abroad after 10th by scholarships . Is there any chance of getting scholarshiponly after 10th particularly , if i am interested in the subjects of science please reply my question

8th January 2014, 06:00 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship to study Abroad after 10th?

There is a benefit for Indian students . In each year many students get participating in scholarship. They provide a higher percentage of scholarship for students. Many students can make some tution and guidelines for her parents, teachers and can get a scholarship.

It is a great advantage and a great achievement for the students. Those student who played game and can selected for the international and get a scholarship.

It is a great achievement for student to go abroad for scholarship and for higher study.

There is a government scholarship and have many schemes for the private company.

Scholarship can provide the lot of terms and many students go for tuition and work hard for make a scholarship. Scholarship is most important for students.

The student can get a academic and many activities is done for their schooling time and can get a scholarship .

There is a great achievement for all the students to go abroad for the higher study and get a scholarship.

Students can apply more than one scholarship .So, there are many achievements and goals for the students to go abroad for higher studies and get a scholarship.
10th May 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student of class 10th. Aftr 10th I want to study in Germany with science.
Is there any scholarship abroad aftr 10th?
I want to study in abroad aftr 10th by scholarship. Is there any chance to get this.
21st September 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my 10th std recently and had also gone through ielts test i scored 6.5 bands. Can i get study visa for canada for diploma courses
10th November 2017, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 9th and I want to study in Singapore after 10th . There is any way from which I can get scholarship from government to study in singapore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?