24th December 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Studies abroad with scholarhip in special areas after B.Com?

having a student of commerce background me going far in b.com but nothing gonna happen with this so want to have a scholarship to go abroad n want study in special area.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Com in international business from abroad? I am a student from 12th
  2. Any special entries for dentists in UPSC? Which country would be the best for studying and practicing abroad?
  3. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  4. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  6. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  7. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  8. Career opportunities in doing L.L.B. after B.Com with management honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  10. Best course to do in Abroad after B.Com? How could GMAT be applicable for admission in Abroad?
  11. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  12. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  13. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  14. How will I go abroad after completing B.E? Details about abroad exam?
  15. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  16. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  17. How to go abroad after finishing higher studies? What are the facilities to go abroad?
  18. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
8th January 2014, 03:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Studies abroad with scholarhip in special areas after B.Com?

Yes, study abroad with scholarship in special areas after b.com. It is a criteria to reflecting the values for student. Student go for the abroad for many areas in studies.

They can develop their knowledge and improve their skills. They do hard work and can take a scholarship. It is very popular among all the students. There are number of scholarships in post graduate and undergraduate courses.

When you get a scholarship and you were going college then the college gives your scholarship and you have concession your fee. It is a special achievement for all students .

Many students do work hard and get a scholarship . There are many opportunity for the students .

It is all depend upon the student performance and their ability and their knowledge and skills . Many student do work hard and can do night study and take some tutions to gain our knowledge and improve skills and and at last they can take a scholarship .

There are sports scholarship is also available for students. Many students can play many games for example : Basketball, football, shot put , chess etc. and selected in an international level .

When they selected in an international level and play many games. And at last they can take a scholarship.

There are so many talented students to play games and can selected in an international level. And at last study abroad in special areas after B.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?