24th December 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Future scope of Energy Auditor/Manager in Abroad? Is B.E. in Electrical valid for Abroad?

I have total 4 years of exp. in electrical design field.i have chosen "energy management and efficiency" as an elective sub In last sem of B.E.electical.
I am interested in energy manager/auditor exam.
Want to know about its future job scope in abroad.
Is this degree is valid in abroad ?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  2. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  4. What is the scope of CS in next 2 years? I want to go abroad
  5. How to do MS in abroad after completing B.E in electrical and electronics after scoring 63%?
  6. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  8. Which one is better between CS and ICWA if I want to go abroad after completing? Which has a better scope?
  9. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  10. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  11. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  12. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  13. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  14. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  15. Which course is having better career scope in Abroad between CSE and EEE?
  16. Is it true that AGBSC does not have enough demand abroad?
  17. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  18. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
23rd December 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future scope of Energy Auditor/Manager in Abroad? Is B.E. in Electrical valid for Abroad?

i am female my age is 43. i have completed my part-time be in eee. i have 10 years experiance in solar energy company whether i am eligible for energy audit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?