24th December 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Loan for MCA course at KIIT University?

please tell me the information about loan in kiit for course mca. My kiit rank is 465. Am i eligible to the loan study.

9th January 2014, 04:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Loan for MCA course at KIIT University?

KIIT University is one of the most progressive universities of India with ultra modern facilities. The placement record of KIIT university has been touching almost cent percent over the years. Even in the market of recession it was able to place all its students. It s considered as one of the best private institutions in India.

Due to the goodwill and placement record, many banks have come forward to help the students pursue various courses in KIIT University. SO you can get loan easily for pursuing MCA course in KIIT University. The banks which come forward on their own during the counselling to offer education loan are :-

-Bank Of India
-UTI
-ICICI
-PNB
-Canara Bank
-Allahabad Bank
24th January 2014, 03:40 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Education loan is available provided you meet the requirements of the bank. Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower. Bank interest varies between 12 to 13 per cent annually. Incase of India, you can get a loan of Rs 10 lakh approximately while for abroad studies, Rs 20 lakh can be granted. Some banks can provide loans amounting Rs 1 crore against residential property like land. You have to appear in the entrance examination and score good marks for securing the loan. If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. Education loan is available provided you meet the requirements of the bank. Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower.
24th January 2014, 03:58 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Education loan is available provided you meet the requirements of the bank. Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower. Bank interest varies between 12 to 13 per cent annually. Incase of India, you can get a loan of Rs 10 lakh approximately while for abroad studies, Rs 20 lakh can be granted. Some banks can provide loans amounting Rs 1 crore against residential property like land. You have to appear in the entrance examination and score good marks for securing the loan. If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. Education loan is available provided you meet the requirements of the bank. Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower.
17th February 2022, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What is average lpa after mca
11th April 2022, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I want loan for MCA So Can you Help Me
11th April 2022, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I want loan for MCA So Can you Help Me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?