27th April 2011, 12:00 PM
akantlovely

How can I proceed further to do Ph.D in Germany or any other country after doing PG in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?

hi9,i am pst graduate in pharmaceutical chemistry, i want to phd in germany or any other country with scholarship, how can i proceed further, i have applied so many universities but nothing reply from them, please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  2. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  5. Institutes offering PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry to M.Pharmacy postgraduate in Southern India?
  6. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  7. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  8. Information about Part Time PhD in Pharmaceutical related topics?
  9. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Germany for Pharmaceutical Analysis graduate? -- [New]
  11. Can I study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in Abroad being a Pharmaceutical Chemistry postgraduate?
  12. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry if completed M.Pharma in Quality Assurance?
  14. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in University of Kassel, Germany for a candidate who has secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 61.2% in M.Sc?
  16. Scope of PhD in pharmaceutical chemistry after M.Pharm and B.Pharm -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Germany if secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 61.2% in M.Sc?
  18. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
6th July 2011, 08:50 PM
deva.ezhil

Thumbs up Re: How can I proceed further to do Ph.D in Germany or any other country after doing PG in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?

Dear friend,
Kindly visit www.StudyGuideIndia.com to know the basic requirements
Most of them require the following documents.
1. Application form that includes information about you.
2. Certified copies of your academic records (transcripts, etc.).
3. Standard test records (TOEFL and/or GRE , GMAT) in case of USA,
4. A statement of purpose.
5. Letters of recommendation.
Current letters of recommendation from the persons qualified to evaluate your academic and professional qualifications and mail them directly to the Admissions office. The letters must be signed by a professor, signed and sealed with the college seal.

6. Evidence of financial sources to pay for the education or a financial aid application or an affidavit of support from the sponsors.

International fellowship are available like in case of Agriculture by ICAR, wherein students are selected by exam and interview by our country. Because of the MOU between 2 countries, Students may not be required to clear those standard test. Try for such fellowship with the help of your Professors in your institution. visit www.Scholarshippositions.com. for fellowship details.

Prepare a good research proposal on a gloal problem with the background information. Identify the gaps. Insert your ideas.find suitable fellowship offer on your topic.with the help of your teachers only, you can contact the university.
28th January 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I proceed further to do Ph.D in Germany or any other country after doing PG in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?

sir,iam pursuing integrated m.sc pharmaceutical chemistry 5th year.how can i pursue ph.d in germany?list of universities,eligibility,fee details plsssss.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?