27th December 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to join NABARD? How to do SIP from NABARD?

I am an agriculture graduate in odisha, currently pursuing MBA in agribusiness from utkal university(centre of agri management), bhubaneswar. I am very interested in joining NABARD but do not know their criteria. also i want to do my SIP from NABARD. how do i go about it?

5th January 2014, 05:05 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Criteria to join NABARD? How to do SIP from NABARD?

NABARD i.e National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development and it is conducted for recruitment of Grade A and Grade B Officers. The examination notification has been released and last date for receipt of application also closed. But now withdrawn recruitment process due to administrative issues.

Eligibility Criteria for Grade A (Assistant Manager) :- The candidate should have a completed B.E/B.Tech with 60% (5% relaxation for reserved categories) and have a minimum five year experiences in Private Institutions, Research Organizations and Bank OR Master degree with 60% Marks and minimum 2 years experience OR MBA course from a recognized University with one year experience in Private Institutions, Research Organizations and Bank..etc.

The candidate must not have more than 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination and relaxation is applicable as per Government Rules.

Eligibility Criteria for Grade A (Manager) :- The candidate should have a completed Master degree with 60% (5% relaxation for reserved categories) and have a minimum five year experiences in Private Institutions, Research Organizations and Bank OR MBA course from a recognized University with one year experience in Private Institutions, Research Organizations and Bank..etc.

The candidate must not have more than 35 years at the time of appearing for this examination and relaxation is applicable as per Government Rules.

The Selection Process can be divided into three sections like Preliminary, Main and Personal Interview. Preliminary Examination consist of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Computer Awareness, General Awareness.

SIP(Summer Internship) From NABARD Details :-

-->> Post Graduate degree in Agriculture, Agri-business, Economics, Management and Law with good academic background from Institute/University.

-->> Selection Process will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.

-->> Selected Candidates will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.12,500/- + other allowances per month during the entire period of the assignment.

So you can definitely do SIP from NABARD. The Summer Internship Scheme Notification will released on the official website of NABARD. More details, Visit the official website :- https://www.nabard.org/english/home.aspx
12th February 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How do we apply for the NABARD internship. It is said on their website that the application has to go through the college / institute but i don't see any form. What should we send via our college to NABARD? Resume/ some application.
15th May 2015, 11:06 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

NABARD is national bank for agriculture and rural development.
NABARD eligibility criteria:-
a) age limit:- 18-30 years
b) educational qualification :- minimum 7th class or maximum graduation.
c)must be citizen of india
d) selection process:-
*candidate will be selected based on the interview.
e)how to apply:- candidate had write an application from on A4 sheet paper.
f)attested with age proof,marks sheets,education qualificatiin,xerox copies.pass port size photographs.
25th October 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope for growth of development assistant in nabard with mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?