27th December 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Has the Kerala PSC accepted Malayalam M.Phil distance education?

Has kerala psc accepted the distance education in malayalm mphil
please send the reply to my email .. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is distance education in BA Malayalam, approved by PSc and UGC? What's the eligibility criteria for admission? I've completed 10+2
  2. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  3. Names of the universities in Kerala offering B.Ed in Malayalam through distance education?
  4. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  5. Is dravidian university distance education form M.A Malayalam approved by Kerala?
  6. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  7. Is EEE in Tamilnadu department of technical education, approved by Kerala PSC? How can I apply for Kerala PSC recruitment?
  8. Is MCA distance education acceptable by Kerala University?
  9. List of universities offering MSc Chemistry through distance education? Is this course recognized by Union Kerala PSC, HRD?
  10. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
  11. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  12. Procedure for Distance education program in MCA from Kerala University?
  13. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  14. Has the government removed ban on universities offering distance education P.hd Or Mphil? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the syllabus and exam schedule for SET(Malayalam) examination in Kerala?
  16. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  17. How to get admission in M.Phil Malayalam? List of the universities?
  18. Can I study MSW through distance education if I am a residing at Kerala
25th April 2017, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Has the Kerala PSC accepted Malayalam M.Phil distance education?

Distance mode education from a recognized university is definitely accepted for any government job in India. There is no issue with it, of you have got it from an UGC recognized university.

Just make sure that you apply for the right kind of job according to your qualification. Kerala PSC won't have any issue, if qualification is valid.
11th April 2018, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Has the Kerala PSC accepted Malayalam M.Phil distance education?

I did M. Phil (PT) as a regular study under bharathidasan university has Kerala PSC accepted that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?