27th December 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc Statistics is possible for Maths student? Good colleges for M.Sc Statistics?

hi
im doing my graduation in mathematics and want to do msc statistics. i need to know if being a maths student msc stats would be possible?
also tell some colleges good for msc stats.

Related Questions:
6th January 2014, 07:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Sc Statistics is possible for Maths student? Good colleges for M.Sc Statistics?

Yes M.Sc. statistics is possible for maths students . firstly they provide the opportunity. In this post graduation student is good for maths students . They improve the students skills and knowledge. There are many colleges for the students to doing M.Sc.

In India there are many top colleges for the students. After the student complete their course they do the test of banking and another.

Many colleges of M.Sc. statistics are :-
-Bharathiar University
-Dayanand Anglo - Vedic College
-Farook Arts & Science College,Calicut University,Kerala
-Hans Raj College,University of Delhi,Delhi
-Hindu College,Acharya Nagarjuna University,Andhra Pradesh
-Indian Institute Of Technology(IIT),Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,Uttar Pradesh
-Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,Tamil Nadu
-Nehru Arts & Science College,Kannur University,Kerala
-P.G.Radhakrishnan Memorial S.N.College,Mahatma Gandhi University,Kerala
-Pragati Maha Vidyalaya,Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University,Andhra Pradesh
-St. Thomas College,Calicut University,Kerala
-Punjab University,Chandigarh.

These are the colleges of M.sc statistics and the people can take admissions in these colleges.
The estimated fee of this college is 45000 to 3 lakhs.
Many facilities are required in these colleges. And the eligibility criteria is 45% marks of students are eligible in these colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?