27th December 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there online master degree in Clinical Embryology?

I am postgraduated from a medical school and have diploma in obs &gyn
I want to know if there's an online master degree in clinical embryology
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Details of course in Clinical Embryology in India? Colleges and job prospects of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do clinical embryology after doing BAMS
  3. Details on the course Clinical Embryology? What is the admission procedure? Colleges providing the course?
  4. Details about the course of Clinical Embryology? List of colleges offering the course?
  5. How to do Ph.D after passing master degree in clinical microbiology
  6. How to do Ph.D in Clinical Embryology in any institute in India?
  7. Which are the colleges offering MSc in clinical embryology in India?
  8. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  9. After completing master's degree which line is better, Pharma Industry or Clinical area? Salary that would be offered?
  10. Shall I go for M.Phil or PhD after completing MA in psychology?
  11. Which master degree should be preferred in clinical research between MSc and MS? Is there any difference in future aspects?
  12. How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology?
  13. Which courses can I choose in medical stream after 12th?
  14. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: First Year: Angiosperm, Anatomy, Embryology, Tissue Culture, Developmental Botany and Applied Botany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Procedure for Ph.D after B.Sc , B.Ed and M.Ed?
  16. Can I get good job through M.Sc. after completing my B.Sc.?
  17. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  18. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
5th May 2015, 03:22 PM
tyson helper

Default Re: Is there online master degree in Clinical Embryology?

The University of Cincinnati Genetic Counseling Program offers an Online Clinical Embryology Course to meet these needs. Begin and proceed at a pace that is compatible with your schedule. Enrollment is continuous.
20th October 2018, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there online master degree in Clinical Embryology?

Can i do online master degree course in clinical embryology.i am PhD in zoology and have 9 years workjng experience in embryology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?