27th December 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Civil engineering holder can apply for Section Engineer post in Railway?

Can a diploma holder in civil engg. of 18yrs can apply in indian railways department for a section engineer post. if yes then what is the whole procedure to apply..??

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a civil Engineering diploma holder
  2. Can a CSE candidate apply for Section Engineer Position in Railway? Gross Salary of Section Engineer in Indian Railways?
  3. Can I apply for the post of Junior Engineer in various state government department? I have completed B.Tech Civil
  4. Last years Railway Section Engineer(Civil) question papers?
  5. Job in Civil engineering in Gorakhpur after Diploma and 38 years of work experience?
  6. How to join defence as a civil engineer after passing diploma in civil?
  7. Can a diploma in civil candidate give section engineer exam of Railway
  8. Can I be eligible for section engineer post in Railway? I am doing B.E in IT branch
  9. Can I apply for railway exam after completing B.E in mechanical engineering with 64.6%
  10. Books to be referred for railway engineering(Section Engineer Signal and Telecommunication)
  11. Educational qualification for section engineer in railway exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  13. Previous years Civil Engineering solved question papers for RRB Exam(Section Engineer Post)
  14. How can I apply for railway diploma civil engineering?
  15. How to get a job in RRB? Procedure to get a job in RRB having completed Graduation in B.Tech?
  16. What can I do to apply for Railway in assistant engineer post
  17. How can I prepare for Railway Section Engineer after doing engineering 3rd year ECE department
  18. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
5th January 2014, 04:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in Civil engineering holder can apply for Section Engineer post in Railway?

Sorry, you are not eligible for the post of Section officer Engineer in Railway. For this the candidate should have degree otherwise you cannot apply for this. So, i think you should do degree in civil engineering after then you can apply for this post.

And in Indian railway there are many jobs related to the diploma holder you can apply for those jobs. Before applying for the post you should need to check the eligibility for the post after that you should apply for the job.

Indian railway provides the employment to the Indian in very large scale. So, it is best to get job in railways there you will get good salary package.

But i think it is best to apply for the job after the degree. Then you will get good post with good salary. And after engineering in civil you can also apply for the many companies which are related to this field. And in India and outside India there are so many companies related to this field.

You can apply for the builder companies And there are so many companies in government sector related to this field. So, after degree you can apply for those companies also.

So, I think it is best to do degree after the diploma,it is beneficial for your career and for your future also. There is necessary to have degree for any of the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?