27th December 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Old question papers for class IX of Military School Ajmer and All Sainik School exams?

Dear Sir,

Please help me getting Old question papers for class IX of Military School Ajmer and All Saink School exam.

[email protected]

Regards
Vishnu Kumar Saini

31st December 2013, 04:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Old question papers for class IX of Military School Ajmer and All Sainik School exams?

Admission in Sainik School takes place on the basis of entrance examination. The admissions are open for classes 6 to class 9. There is a personal interview followed by the written test. The Sainik Schools are affiliated to CBSE board and the forms are out by December. The entrance test usually takes place in the month of January. In case, you need old question papers for reference, there are a lot old guides and reference books available at the leading book store.
22nd June 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Old question papers for class IX of Military School Ajmer and All Sainik School exams?

sir i wish to know that wether sainik school to sainik transfer of student is possible. 2. sir give me info about entrance exam centre of military school for class 6 venue and date
23rd July 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want military school paper of class 9. If the papers are available kindly give to me
30th September 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Old question papers for class IX of military school chail Shimla and all Sainik School exam
6th December 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Model question paper of IX class of militarty smilitary school chail Shimla and all Sainik School exam
14th June 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son is in 8 standard and I want to admmit in 9 standard in military school so please you tell the rules and provide old entrance exams question papers on my email [email protected]
3rd November 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,old and new sample send me question papers for satara sainik school entrance of 6 my email [email protected]
24th December 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I need old question papers of military school, chail,please my brother want to give it.
27th January 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the questions paper of rashtriya military school of class 9
10th May 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous year ppaers of rashtriya military school , ajmer..will you plz let me know the link of those pprs
[email protected]
4th July 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I would like to request you please provide some old question paper for preparation for class 9th my ward is ongoing class 8th std at Agra.Kindly provide related data on my email is [email protected]
1st December 2019, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

What is theain aim of RMS for their cadets
6th December 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir PLease send me RMS class 9th last 5 year question paper on my email id [email protected]
14th October 2020, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How can we get old qestion papers of entrance test for class 9
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?