27th December 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

JEE Main and JEE Advane can be given in Bengali?

I have a doubt regarding Jee-main and jee-advanced that - Can i give the jee-main and jee-advanced exam in bengali version?

28th September 2014, 06:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: JEE Main and JEE Advane can be given in Bengali?

The JEE-MAIN examination will be conducted in Hindi, English and it is also be conducted in the Regional Languages of the State(s) on the requests of such State(s) who are participating in JEE(Main) for their State Engineering Colleges/ Universities. However, JEE-ADVANCED will be conducted in English/Hindi medium only.

To be eligible to appear for the JEE Main examination, you must have completed the 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects as main subjects from a recognised board. After qualifying the JEE Main examination, and if you are among the top 1,50,000 rankers, then you are eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced examination.

So, you can give the JEE Main examination in Bengali version whereas it is not possible, in case of the JEE Advanced examination to give in Bengali version, because the examination paper will be only in the Hindi/English medium.
14th September 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I passed out in Secondary School in 2015-2016 but for my body bad I will give 2018-2019 HS if I can get jee exam?
3rd January 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a bengali medium student but jee advanced is not in bengali. Can i eligible for the english paper?
5th January 2019, 10:33 PM
Siraj ali khan

JEE MAINS and JEE ADVANCE are entrance test for engineering field to get admissions in IIT and NIT colleges. Eligibility to appear for this exam is to get max 60% in your intermediate with maths, physics, chemistry as your main subjects.

JEE MAINS paper can be given in Bengali language whereas JEE ADVANCE paper will be only available in two languages (Hindi/English).
4th June 2019, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I give jEE exam in Bengali language, because I belonged in Bengali medium school ?
23rd February 2021, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Are two simultaneous languages of question are given in a jee mains paper?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?