27th December 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Which is best PCM or Commerce? Which has bright future?

hello....
i have just given my 10th class exams and now it is a great confusion for me to choose sub ...i should choose commerce or pcm?????/....i want to do ias but i wanna choose that field by which i could easily do it...i luv pcm but all says that it is very very tough sub and there is a lot of competition and secondly i hate to become engineer and all says that by pcm we could only become engg n dat i really dont want to...i don like commerce that much but i have heard that there are numerous fields in it and it is easy as compared to pcm..for both subject there are positive and negative points.....plzz plzzzz tell me which is best and more beneficial for a successful and a bright future....??

jeannie

Related Questions:
13th January 2014, 01:26 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Which is best PCM or Commerce? Which has bright future?

My first advice on your question will be "Never take Engineering course without even a inch of loving it" cause if you do then you will end up in a great disaster.

You are 100% right on the subjects tough part PCM is always superior when compared with Commerce/Accounts subjects. So, try to go with the Commerce group itself in your 11th/12th wherein next you can plan for doing Arts course like B.Sc, B.Com, B.B.A etch based on your interest on that time.

Always know this success of your future is always depend upon how much you are interested in the course which you are taken in and not going after the course which will pay you more.

So, sit down and relax yourself then take a good choice of taking the course which you have planned for which will sure give you a better future than getting it killed.

I have attached a complete career path flow chart picture in this post for your reference. Just go through it and take your time to decide on the course which you want to take.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	1372
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	147061  
10th April 2014, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

I Want to know that how my fields are there in taking PCM ?
i am not at all interested in studing maths nd chemistry but my father says to do IIT...
i am very much confused
please help me tell me which subject should i choose in 11th
my interest is in technology side but people says that there is not much scope.. :(
12th April 2014, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi im weak in math but good in biology just theek theek in chemistry but i think i can do maths with practise but no confidence in maths so i wanted to ask what should. I take pcb pcm ,commerce
19th April 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the future scope in pcms and pcme.and which course has bright future .
20th July 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

After scoring 64 %in 10 class iam very confuse what to choose pcm or commerce i hate commerce but pcm is very tough please tell me what can i do.
22nd July 2014, 12:39 PM
pitbuljain
Junior Member+

PCM is the best for a bright future. you can start the preparation for IIT. After doing B. tech you will start the Gate Exam Preparation.

cheers

Nodia Publication Best Online Institute Jaipur
10th April 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

hii sir...
I have just given my 10 th class exam now I have to choose my subject I am taking information about all subjects from my seniors and i am confused b/w commerce maths and PCM everyone says me that choose subject in which u have interest but I have one question for u my ques is that I never learn commerce so how can I decide that I'm interested in commerce or not plzzzz sirr help me I really need ur help
Aashi
10th May 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

what should i take pcm or commerce for a good job and should be cheap after 12th
10th July 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...
i have passed my 10 class exam and i am stuck between maths commerse and PCM.i love maths and physics but i hate chemistry very very much.i am not very sure to take PCM but my parents say to take so and i want to take maths comm because i heard that now at least for 3-4 yrs pcm have no scope.
please help me for taking my subject
Aditya
17th July 2015, 08:49 AM
bambam04
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello....
i have just given my 10th class exams and now it is a great confusion for me to choose sub ...i should choose commerce or pcm?????/....i want to do ias but i wanna choose that field by which i could easily do it...i luv pcm but all says that it is very very tough sub and there is a lot of competition and secondly i hate to become engineer and all says that by pcm we could only become engg n dat i really dont want to...i don like commerce that much but i have heard that there are numerous fields in it and it is easy as compared to pcm..for both subject there are positive and negative points.....plzz plzzzz tell me which is best and more beneficial for a successful and a bright future....??

jeannie
I think PCM or Commerce both are good to shape your carrier but it's fully depend on you that your interested is in which field, so I suggest you to judge you interested after that take admission because if your interested is in PCM and you take admission in commerce then you can't do your study in smoothl.
so, I suggest you both have many scope but you have to judge is whic field your interested is.
19th April 2017, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to become IAS officer so which subject is most suitable for it. I love science PCM and want to become engineer but everyone says that engineering is tough you should take commerce as it is easier than science so that you get time for IAS preparation . but I am still confused which is better as my interest is in PCM.
15th January 2019, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of class 11 after passing 10 class i decide to take a commerce with maths because i am good in maths also i much interested in maths but i didn't interest in physics and chemistry so that's why i choose commerce with maths and become software engineer.
15th April 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to ask is pcm has better carrier option than commerce if we choose commerce with matjs than we will able to find better wages jobs for future. In commerce with maths stream what should I choose as my career option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?