27th December 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How to ask HSBC for hike? How much HSBC will offer to 2 years experience holder?

I have cleared HSBC GLT interview last week...i have final round in coming week...i much hike can i ask to them??? How much HSBC GLT can offer for 2yr experience in bangalore location???

29th December 2013, 01:00 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to ask HSBC for hike? How much HSBC will offer to 2 years experience holder?

Asking for hike during the last round of interview will not be an advisable one has already they will be paying a salary which will be more than your previous work.

You should have submitted your previous employer salary details during the interview itself as part of the formalities so they would have already analyzed on how much to give you which will be of-course more than previous but if you still that it's pretty low and not up to the mark then you can ask for the increase in your CTC only to an extent where you feel it's good to ask not more and not less it should be median value which for sure they will accept.

You can expect 10-15% more with 2 years experience when joining on HSBC GLT and not more than that has the work is mainly based on supporting the customers on various site.

So, never think of asking increase of CTC more than what you think is good has that will create a negative point in you and which might end up in loosing the job before getting it as well. Being 2+ year experience is good but still you need to get more experience in the GLT field for more hike and increase in your CTC.
30th December 2013, 03:09 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to ask HSBC for hike? How much HSBC will offer to 2 years experience holder?

Definitely you can ask for hike in your final round why because for the sake of salary increment only, many of the candidates will change to other job opportunities.

To the best of my knowledge, you can ask for 20% salary increment on your current salary.

Some companies even if you ask or don't ask for the hike, they will provide the salary hike as per their company standards. Infosys is one such company will come into that category.

Go with good preparation for your final interview first and then after you have done with your interview, you can discuss regarding the salary increment. This would be better for you.

The work culture of HSBC is very good for the candidates and you can learn a lot after joining in HSBC.

In addition, you will be having good career scope.

What I suggest you is, even if they are unable to provide you the hike which you have asked, please compromise on their current CTC.

Because you can gain wonderful work experience from HSBC. You will get onsite opportunities also.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?