27th December 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Information about scholarships and loans for higher studies Abroad after M.Sc?

sir I 'm completing Msc program from p.u lhr , which completed in 2014 and after completing this i want to go abroad for higher study on scholarship/loan basis. plz inform me about such scholarships/loans. How can I aply for this scholarship ? which country is the best for this ? Reply me by email on this adress [email protected].

Related Questions:
8th January 2014, 05:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information about scholarships and loans for higher studies Abroad after M.Sc?

There is many things to keep in mind to get a loan. Security is applied if your loan amount is less than 4 lakhs. Education loan are the risk business loan for the people. The loan and scholarship is given for the students for merit based , athletic based record.

Students is based on their particular field or study. The scholarship is given to the student to go abroad programs and many institutions.

The scholarship is applicable those students who had a specific factor. It is basically based on the students records, athletics record, category and qualification. The scholarship is awarded those students who planned for give a loan for going abroad for higher studies.

Firstly , it is a full time achievement for all the students to go for higher studies to go for college and universities . It is help to save your money .

There is a scheme for the student loan to borrow the money for government . The student loan is unsecured loan for all the countries. They do not provide the students to take a loan for the security of houses, car etc. The loan is given those students whose age is 18.

Below 18 age student can not take loan for their studies. There is a full commitment of you college to student college education pay off. Those students who is under the age of 18 they can concern with your parents to take loan for our studies to go abroad.
9th January 2014, 03:50 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Information about scholarships and loans for higher studies Abroad after M.Sc?

First of all, you need to clear the GRE general test and subject test. The GRE score as well as your academic record matters a lot for the admission. Also ensure that you have cleared TOEFL or IELTS tests with good score. Here are some important scholarships.
Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower. *It is completely bank’s*discretion to sanction the loan after assessing your credit worthiness. In a way, the bank also checks out the merit of the borrower.
10th January 2014, 12:14 PM
priya kalgikar

Study abroad is one of the best option and dream come true for many aspirants.There are many scholorships provided for the meritious students and more ever education loan is also provided

www.way2college.com/study-abroad.htm
Study Abroad

Visit the above mentioned url to know more about Study Abroad.
24th January 2014, 03:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Any nationalized banks provide student loan provided you fulfill all the required terms and conditions. All courses of IFBI are covered for grant of loan. In a way, the bank also checks out the merit of the borrower. You have to appear in the entrance examination and score good marks for securing the loan. If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. Education loan is available provided you meet the requirements of the bank. Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?