4th January 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply and related subjects?

hi
i am Alpana gupta 3rd year of electronics & communication branch want to do training in BHEL Bhopal.
i am persuing B.E. from VITS SATNA (R.G.P.V.)
So,kindly send me procedure for applying for training & what are the subjects related to the branch.
my id is [email protected]

15th January 2014, 12:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply and related subjects?

BHEL or Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is a core company of electric field which is a PSU having Navratna status. Although there is scope of electronics in this company yet the scope is limited. Hence your training will be related to quite an extent to the electric concepts and topics. You can do training on the following areas in BHEL.

-->Power Transformer
-->Induction Motor
-->Traction Motor
-->Switch gear Manufacturing

Internship applying procedure:
To apply for the internship get an internship form from your Institute's Training and Placement cell which must be addressed to the The General Manager, Human Resources Development Centre, BHEL. Get a NOC or NO Objection Certificate from your college, attach it with your application form. Then post or deposit it at the HR office of BHEL with the training fee(Rs. 500 per week).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?