4th January 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Training institutes and their requirements for 4th semester Electronics & Communication?

I am interested in doing training in bangalore..after 4th sem my branch is electronics and communication..i just wanna know abt training institutes there..requirements..

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training after 4th semester in electronics and communication department
  2. How to do summer training in Pune after completing electronics and communication?
  3. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  4. How may I do Summer training? I'm in B.Tech 5th semester from SPSU(Udaipur)
  5. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Institutes for Summer training for 4th semester biotechnology students?
  7. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  8. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How can I get information about training in Nokia?
  10. What are the steps and requirements to apply for a 4 week training in HAL? I am pursuing B.Tech(4th Sem) with mechanical stream
  11. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  12. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females? -- [New]
  13. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  14. How to do summer training program in Delhi? I have completed my 4th semester in CSE branch
  15. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  16. Previous years question papers of 3rd, 4th, 5th semester electronics and communication?
  17. Institutes for summer training for 4h semester B.Sc (Biotechnology) student?
  18. Courses which can be done in different areas after B.E ECE?
7th January 2014, 09:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training institutes and their requirements for 4th semester Electronics & Communication?

Training has become one of the most crucial part of modern day engineering course due to the instability of job market,making it a place of survival of the fittest. The companies are stressing more and more on extra qualifications of the students apart from the main course studies. Getting an idea regarding professionalism through training in various institutes and companies is definitely a boost to your resume. There are many training institutes as well as companies in Bangalore where you can do training after your completion of 4th semester. You can do training in :-

- CTTC
- BSNL
- SIEMENS
- HP
- HCL
- MTNL
- Doordarshan
- PIC/ATMEGA Microcontroller
- National Semiconductor
- Airtel
- Idea
- Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- IISC
- Other IT companies also have provision for training/internships but it will be of different discipline.

The institutes/companies do not have requirements as such. You need to pay the training fees and the NOC letter from your institute. Educational institutes who offer training/internship do not ask for training fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?