4th January 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit for SET exam in West Bengal having Master degree from distance education?

Whether I shall be eligible to sit for Set Exams in West Bengal, if I have a Master Degree from under Distance Education from a recognised University?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  2. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  3. Date of upcoming SET and SLET Exams in West Bengal? Can a MBA candidate sit for these Exams?
  4. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  5. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  6. Admission in master degree course in Nutrition Subjects in West Bengal?
  7. Am i eligible for West Bengal College Service Exam after completing PG degree through distance mode
  8. Should I do in M.Pharm in India or Abroad?
  9. Colleges offering M.Bi.P.C course in intermediate?
  10. AICTE approved distance education university in West Bengal for doing B.E/B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where was the D Pharm distance education college in West Bengal? What is the fee structure?
  12. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  13. Will West Bengal School Service commission grant a bachelor degree or master degree through lateral entry?
  14. Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  15. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  16. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  17. Which college offers B.Ed degree in Sociology in West Bengal
  18. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
27th May 2014, 09:10 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I sit for SET exam in West Bengal having Master degree from distance education?

I am going to clear your doubts and also makes you clear about your doubts as you have been asking here. So the SET exam is held in all over India for the candidates who are eligible and for the interested and applied candidates.

So it is basis on the State Eligibility Test as called as SET exam is held as like NET exam so it is for State and NET for National eligibility.

So as you ask here that you are from West Bengal and you have doing a distance course there so it is difficult for you to give State Eligibility Test in West Bengal as you are from the other state but it is possible if you grant permission from your college department head or your state order then you can able to give test as per the rule.

So as I think that you have cleared about your problem and also cleared your problem and get solution from my description so best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?