4th January 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Post graduate or equivalent courses in Radiology after BDS? Institutes offering this course?

Hello sir/madam... Plz let me know about the post graduate or equivalent degree in radiology and institutes offering them for bds students.
Dr.gargi

10th January 2014, 11:47 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Post graduate or equivalent courses in Radiology after BDS? Institutes offering this course?

After BDS you can apply for the MDS. This is the best degree after the BDS and after that you can apply for the job in many hospitals and clinics also. And After that you can also open your own clinic and i think it is best for you.

In India there are so many colleges and institutes which provide this course. Here are some colleges:

College of Dental Sciences, Davangere

Christian Dental College

Chettinad Dental College & Research Institute

Chhattisgarh Dental College & Research Institute

Amrita School of Dentistry

A.M.E's Dental College and Hospital

Ahmedabad Dental College

A.J. Institute of Dental Sciences

A.B.Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences

And these are top colleges in India which are best for the MDS and after that you may get good job through the campus placement.
And i think it is best for your career and i think it is best if you can do MDS from a reputed college and this is best for you. There are so many institutes and colleges in India which provide the MDS course but it matters that how it be reputed and have value. So, you should take good college.
17th October 2020, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Post graduate or equivalent courses in Radiology after BDS? Institutes offering this course?

BDS passed candidate can do diploma in radiology.. yes or no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?